OK, I don't know what I was thinking when I put in my resolutions that I was going to be organized! There is absolutely no way to organize 5 people's things in 1100 sq. ft. I have only accomplished getting frustrated. There is no where to put anything. I think I may need to go through everything again and get rid of what I do not absolutely have to have, and maybe then I will have some room. I don't know!
By the way, still no luck with Cricket, I can't get them to return my calls. Looks like a new ISP in my future, and I will see if Cricket will refund any of my money since they have not provided me full access to the internet like I pay for, we will see.
Kathy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah....I have been nagging about the garage for a year now. I even bought the shelves and everything and they are still leaning against the wall where i put them when I bought them. Now, I'll have to have *another* yard sale just to get rid of stuff so I can organize. Thats stinks about Cricket. I hate it when my computer is screwing up!
ReplyDeleteOh and next week, Im going to Office Depot to get these big "banker" boxea-I think thats what they are called..so I can go thru and put up all the boys' artwork and house papers, etc. Let me know if you want me to pick you up some.
Thanks, I've got all the boys artwork and report cards, stuff like that put up. I just can't get myself motivated to do anything with the mail or the laundry, or the kids room...
ReplyDelete