I was looking at this and it seems like Jake is being left out! What can I say about Jacob? He is so very smart, and I am not saying that because I am his mother, the other people around him also see it. He has straight A's in school. He had to read 100 books by the 100th day of school, and he finished early, of course. He is at 140 books and still reading. He cannot lie, at all! He makes a face if he tries, but he also told me what his face looks like if he is trying to pull one over on me! I guess you could say he's honest. When you really get him laughing, he still has a baby giggle that is the cutest thing. He makes up all kinds of jokes and then laughs at himself. He loves his brothers, he may not always admit it, but he does. He is very helpful with them. On Saturday mornings he is the first one up, he will get Nicolas and play with him so Jason and I can sleep in. He is the first one to tell me when Lucas is doing something wrong! He reads to Lucas and tells him what the letters are, I didn't know this and was wondering how Lucas was learning the alphabet, then I caught him reading and teaching. He is a truly sweet little boy. I can not believe that my baby is over half way through with the 1st grade, before I know it, he will be in college.
Kathy

No comments:
Post a Comment