The second was Lucas' birthday, he turned 4 this year. On the first I made him a birthday cake, it was white with white icing and a whole bunch of sprinkles, just the way he wanted it! We haven't had a birthday party yet because I plan on doing Jacob and Lucas together and getting them a Wii, I just haven't been able to do it yet. The morning after the cake which was actually his birthday, he snuggled up on the couch with me and said, "Thank you mommy for making me a birsday cake." I said "you are so welcome." Then he said, "thank you for singing happy birsday to me too!" BTW he says birsday instead of birthday. I guess he thought I didn't have to make a cake for him, I don't know. It was nice to be thanked for something, even though I have always made a big deal for them on the actual day of their birthday. He is growing up to be quite the little charmer though. I'm gonna have my hands full with that one!
Just an update on the internet, I tried using the library earlier, and it worked! I don't know how, but it did.
Kathy

Sweet Boy!! happy birthday Lukey Pookey!
ReplyDelete