I can't give any updates on the kids, I don't know what they've been doing. I have been on the phone with 3 different tech supports since Saturday. I have talked to U of Phoenix tech support,U of Phoenix library tech support and Cricket tech support, and still no help! UGH! In one of my classes I have a persuasive essay on outsourcing jobs to foreign countries, which I haven't really started. I was thinking I have 9 weeks to do it, but this past Sunday my thesis statement was due, this coming Sunday the full sentence outline is due. Up until Friday I had no problems getting into the library. Saturday I sat down and was going to start my research, I couldn't get into the library. After numerous phone calls and borrowing Paula's computer, I figured out it wasn't my computer, there is something wrong on Crickets end. I am waiting for a call back from them. I may end up having to change ISP's. With all of the phone calls they had me changing all of my stuff up, so much so I have no idea where to start to try to get my computer back the way it was. When I try to login to MySpace, it takes me to Google for some reason. I am so sick of the computer. I guess I need to get over that, I'm only 4 weeks into a 20 month degree!
I do know that today Nicolas walked around alot! He yelled ever few seconds to make sure everyone knew what he was doing. It was pretty funny. If my computer ever gets fixed I will let y'all know.
Kathy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment