January 06, 2009

New Years Resolutions

OK, it's New Years and you're supposed to make resolutions, although I never have! So I'm turning over a new leaf and making resolutions my first resolution! Ha Ha, not really. But here they are...

  • I have got to be more organized, with everything. I have to do things in the house everyday(laundry, throw away junk mail, etc.)
  • I have to stay on track with my schooling, so far so good, but then again I just started my second week.
  • I HAVE to lose weight. I know, I know that's on every one's list. I really have alot to lose, at least 30 lbs!
  • I want to be a better wife. I don't have to be(I think I'm pretty good!) I want to be. I love Jason very much and want him to be happy always.
  • I want to be the best mother possible. Lucas says" Mommy, you are the mommy in the whole world" he forgets to say "best", but if they think that I am already the best mommy in the world, I don't need to let them down. When they want to go outside, I need to go outside with them. If Lucas thinks he can fly off the roof because he has that super cool cape, who am I to stand in his way? That is a joke, I would never let him jump off the roof! If I can stay organized, see first resolution, there is no reason that I cannot be a better mother, without the yelling and the melt downs on my part and theirs!
  • And last but not least, I want to be a better me. I don't want to say anything stupid, then for weeks think about how dumb I felt and is the person I said it to mad at me, and then try to avoid said person for a month after that just for them to come back and say to someone else, why isn't Kathy talking to me what did I do to her?!?!? See, already broke that one, since Paula is the only one reading this now she's gonna think I'm a loser, cause I'm the only one that is amused by this rambling nonsense.

Anywho, we will see what happens in the year to come, besides all these things, we have alot to look forward to this year. I turn 29 in a few days, Lucas will turn 4, Jason the big 30, then Nicolas 2 and Jake 8. My babies are growing up!!

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. OOOh, those are good resolutions! I laughed at the one about Lucas. And you know I could never stay mad at you for a minute, let alone a whole month...so you better not give me the silent treatment, lol!
    I have heard that "30" is a pinnacle age for women....meaning its when we are "at our best." So maybe this is the year for you and me to better ourselves and make our "pinnacle" really HIGH!!
    Love you girl...tell Christen, CCC, and Heather about your fabulous blog! You are a good writer;)

    ReplyDelete