Lucas, Lucas, Lucas. He is crazy! Over Christmas break, Lucas and I got 'married'. I don't remember what brought this on, but he just had to marry me. I just said "Do you promise to love me?", he said, "yes!" I promised him the same and we were married. Afterwards I asked him if we were going on a honeymoon and he said we were going drinking! Of course I said, "drinking?!", he said we were going to drink sprite. Some days he doesn't say anything about us being married until Jason comes in and gives me a kiss. He will punch Jason, usually in his man parts, and say "that's my wife!" Other days he talks about it non-stop. When I'm laying on the couch, he'll come lay beside me, and look at me and say, I love you wife! Look at that sweet face! It sometimes gets very annoying, sometimes he won't just quit talking about it. At school, since Valentine's Day is coming up, they are asking them what love means to them. Lucas put down that he loves his mommy only, then went back and put he loves bananas also! I am enjoying that he loves me so much, because I know the time is coming when he would rather talk to a tree than talk to me!
Kathy

Such a Momma's Boy!!! Yeah, you better enjoy it while it lasts. Jackson told me the other day that he'll stay little if that means I can hold him like a baby forever.
ReplyDelete