OK, so I haven't blogged in months, sorry! I have been super busy. I had a job (yes, outside the house) for about a minute, LOL! I could not stand those people, so I quit. But, it's fine because Jason is buying another truck and I am going to be his load broker. (whoo hoo!) I will get to do everything he can't do in a truck away from home, plus do everything else I already do-laundry, chauffeur, maid, cook, etc. and also full-time student. If I can make it to October 10, I will be sooooo happy! As long as I do not take any breaks, that will be my last day of class, YIPEE!
From the experience of going to school when I am almost 30, I know already one area I will not be like my own parents, and Jason like his. Neither set of parents stressed to us how important it was to go to college, but not only that, they did not stress how we needed to go directly after high school. Jason went not long after we got married, while I was pregnant with Jake. That was hard enough. Now I take this on with 3 kids, one a baby. What was I thinking? I ask that sometimes, but I know exactly what I was thinking, and what I am doing, and I am glad I am doing it.
Since my last post, some very important things have happened. My little Nick-a-poo turned 2. I know, I can't believe he's that old either. My biggest little baby Jacob turned 8. All I can say is time flies. It seems like yesterday that he was walking around in a diaper! Lucas turns 5 soon, and that one seems the oddest to me. I don't know what it is about Lucas turning 5 that turns my stomach, it just doesn't seem like he should be that old, and half way to kindergarten.
We had a wonderful Christmas. The kids really liked their gifts this year. We have been outside a lot over this break because they got Razor Rip Riders for Christmas. As soon as I get some pics of them riding them I'll post them, it is hilarious. The day after Christmas, the kids spent their Christmas money on Band Hero. It has become an obsession for us. We have played it everyday since we got it. This past Friday, we had to go buy another Guitar Hero game because we beat Band Hero, we've beaten that one also!
I will go, as soon as I get my pics in the computer, I'll upload some...
Kathy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Im proud of you Kathy!
ReplyDelete