Isn't the sporadic screaming of a child enough to deal with when they're getting molars? Did the uncontrollable poop have to be added in? Last week I had to take two vomit covered kids into the store. This week I have been pooped on twice! Nicolas got me Tuesday while I was out trying to get some business taken care of. I knew he had pooped, but I did not know that it had run out of his diaper and down his leg. I picked him up and there was poop on both of my legs. I had no diaper wipes with me, of course! Nicolas and I had to ride home from North Little Rock covered in poop! He got me again today. I picked him up and went to pat his butt, I got a little more than expected. My hand was covered in poop. This time we were home, so it wasn't that bad.
Just wondering why they can't just have one thing wrong at a time. The screaming is very annoying, but poop is just gross, especially when it is all over me. Last week with the stomach virus, it had to come out both ends, why? One or the other I can deal with, but my patience is getting tested when I have to clean puke and poop at the same time. I think that guy that does that show Dirty Jobs should come by my house on one of those days. I think it would take that show to another level!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thats a good idea-you should submit an application to the show! Ha...
ReplyDeleteSorry about the bug. At least you havent had a "poop spreader" Always look on the bright side.