August 24, 2009
First Week of School
Somehow we survived the first week of school. Jacob and Lucas were very excited to go on Wednesday! There was so much traffic that day, it seemed like we had to walk a mile to get in there! When we finally got in, Jacob tells me that he is walking to his class by himself. I did not want him to, I wanted him to let me walk him, but he wouldn't budge. I got Lucas in his class, and he didn't say a word. Told me bye, and got down to business. I cried the whole way back to my car because Jake is too big to let his momma walk him to class. That night, Lucas came down with the stomach bug that Nicolas had on Monday. He was heart broken when I told him he could not go to school the next day. He did not get better on Thursday, so I had to tell him that he couldn't go on Friday either. When we picked Jake up Thursday, he locked himself up in his bedroom so he could stay away from the 'sick people'! Early Saturday morning, the stomach virus hit me and Jake. It was horrible. Jason turned 30 on Saturday, and we were supposed to go to Greeneville to Harlow's casino, but I wasn't sure if we would get to go. The stomach bug wasn't around for long, so we did get to go. SO, finally the stomach bug is gone, and Jason got to go out on his birthday. Now back to normal, kind of. I am starting a job tomorrow, we will see how that goes. I will be helping in the office where Jason works. I think my first task is to figure out if certain trucks are making money or not. I have no idea how many trucks there are, so I have no idea how long that will take. I'll update tomorrow after my first day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment