I have a new work out goal to work towards. It may sound stupid to some, but it's enough to get me going. My mother-in-law and her twin sister turn 50 on September 28. My father-in-law will turn 50 on November 30th. In honor of this big birthday, they want to have a big birthday party to celebrate. I think my aunt-in-law's daughter is doing a family cookout on September 26, but that night we are going to do an adult only party, and I think it's going to be at the V.F.W! I would like to look better than the 50 year olds there! In early August, I bought E.A. Sports Active work out game for Wii. I started it that day, and within 3 days, I had lost 4 lbs. I got a cold that turned into bronchitis, I think. I tried to work out, but I couldn't breathe. So I haven't been back to working out yet...I will be starting back today/tonight. The game has a 30 day challenge that's supposed to whip you into shape fast, and it was kicking my butt! I had just got to where my legs weren't so sore after a workout before I quit, so I will have to go back through that, ugh. I am not going to be a brave soul that posts how much I weigh, or any measurements on here. I will update on the amount of weight lost though. I am not going to stop working out on September 26, I would like to look awesome for a 30 year old when I turn 30 in January! I may have 3 kids, but no one said I have to look like I do! LOL!
Kathy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment