I'm just going to update what has been going on here. You all probably know that the week of Valentine's that Jacob missed the entire week of school because he had the flu. He went back the next week and missed a couple of days that week. The next week he had a stomach virus, and then I finally got him back the next week. Last weekend, he got sick again. I was convinced that he had some kind of child hood disease! I called Paula and she calmed me a little. I took him to the Dr. on Monday and they said he had some virus, but if he wasn't better in a week bring him back in and have him tested for mono. He was getting worse, so I took him on Wednesday, I still haven't got the results, hopefully tomorrow. He seems to be a little better now, he is finally eating. He looks so puny, I think he has lost at least 10 lbs. Lucas and Nicolas have been fine, not even a sneeze out of them. Friday I was contacted about doing a party in Paragould, and agreed because I didn't realize that Paragould was so far away. I made $155 and recruited someone, so it wasn't that bad. Saturday I woke up feeling horrible. My lungs are very congested and I cannot stop coughing. (Perfect opportunity to stop smoking!) I am still sick, I have had fever and chills, and cannot stay awake half the time. I do not know what I am going to do tomorrow while Jason is at work, hopefully I will be okay. That is all that has been going on here, sickness! I will keep everyone posted on whether or not there is mono in the house!
Kathy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment