We have been super busy will baseball, t-ball, school for three of us and I can not remember what else we have done! Jake is doing very well in baseball! He did not like it at first, but after he was one of the only kids to hit in a game, he likes it pretty well now. Lucas on the other hand absolutely hates t-ball! We can not do anything to keep him out there. He would quit if we would let him, I think Nicolas is more interested in it than Lucas is!
We are definitely ready for summer! I think we all need a break. Spending three nights a week at the ballpark is taking a toll on us. I have only 1 1/2 weeks left in this block of class, woo hoo! If I never have to write again, it would not hurt me one bit! I do have one more writing class to do, but it is writing memos and resumes. I think I can handle that.
I have read the first three books in the Twilight series, thanks to Paula for getting me addicted! The only reason I bring it up is because Lucas and I had the funniest conversation about vampires!
Lucas said something about a vampire, but I did not hear it.
I say, "Lucas, you know those books mommy has been reading are about vampires?"
Lucas, "Oh, you don't need to be around vampires."
Me, "Really, why not?"
Lucas,"They are dangerous." He said this almost whispering, like it was really scary!
Me, "Really?"
Lucas, "YES! They will eat your blood out of your neck and then fly away and eat a cows blood out of its neck."
I could not help but to laugh. I guess he thinks I am going to go out and look for a vampire. He really does not know anything about vampires, what he thinks he knows is really information from Animal Planet on Vampire Bats. Anytime he sees a bat, it is a vampire.
One night Christen, Dave and Hunter came out. I cooked chicken quesadillas, mexican rice and brownies for everyone. Last week I cooked quesadillas again and Lucas of course had to know what was cooking.
Lucas, "What are you cooking me for dinner?'
Me, "Chicken quesadillas."
Lucas, "I don't eat that amymore." He says amymore instead of anymore!
Me, "Yes you do. If you do not eat this, I do not know what you will eat."
Lucas, "Did you cook that when Christen and her family were here?"
Me,"Yes, you ate them then, are you going to eat them now?"
Lucas, "Oh yes, I like those."
I'm thinking yeah, I knew that.
After I had a few made,
Me, "Lucas are you ready to eat?"
Lucas, "Yes, I need you to blow it...wait, I can't eat until Christen and her family get here."
He was serious! The conversation went on. I guess he thinks that I can only cook quesadillas when Christen and her family are here? That child is crazy!
Kathy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL..Lucas is a nut!
ReplyDelete