March 10, 2009

Day what?

OK, so Jason and I have been slacking on the 40 day love dare. We keep forgetting to read it. I think we did make it through 4 or 5 days, but I really do not remember! We are fine though. Jason had his first day alone at the new job today, it did not go well. He thinks that the customers did something to the wires or the boxes when he had to leave to get them something else, so when he got back, nothing was working. Jacob had his second baseball practice today. I was not informed that it went from being an hour to an hour and a half. We left the house at the last minute, so I had no time to grab cups, toys, kitchen sink, etc! At the ball park the only thing that kept Lucas' and Nicolas' attention was playing in the sand and throwing the sand. We didn't get to leave the ball park until 7 and I still had to come home and cook dinner, so I was not in a good mood. Thank goodness there was a frozen pizza! I had to get them in the bath and feed them before 8, but guess what, Jacob still had homework, so he was up until 9:15! Now it is 2 a.m. and I cannot go to sleep. I am very ready for this day to be over and to start a new one tomorrow. I am so glad that we have more than one day. We can always start over tomorrow! I was going to clean the yard tomorrow, but I am watching Brooklyn while Diane goes on a field trip with Austin. Maybe I can take the two babies on a walk or something? May need to ask Paula for a double stroller!

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment