September 24, 2010


This is Lucas getting an award today for being able to tie shoes!
Yes, this is the same child that will argue with me about things he has no knowledge of, but asks me a question, but when I answer it, the answer is not correct. That's him. I was very surprised to see the note from his teacher saying he would be recieving an award. I had asked him if he wanted me to teach him how to tie shoes, but he acted like he did not care if he could do it or not, so we didn't worry about it. My first reaction was to give him a shoe and make him prove he could do it. I gave him a shoe, and he did it. He did it a lot faster than I thought he would be able to. He got his award, and I am very proud of him. Just proves to me that he can be taught, just not by me!

1 comment: