What sort of world do we live in when teenage girls think it is appropriate to post pictures of themselves on the internet, for the world to see, of them with their tongues hanging out?
Or better yet, they will pose for a pic with their bestie, and they have their tongues in each others faces.
WHAT?
Number 1-it is gross.
Number 2-you look like a d-bag for doing it.
Number 3-have you ever thought of having an original idea? I mean really, every teenage girl in the world has the same pic. Well, maybe it is hard to have an original idea if you don't know how to keep your tongue inside your mouth?
What sort of parents allow this? My children will not have any social networking site membership that I cannot have the password to. Sorry, but that's some privacy they do not get. It isn't really private anyway, is it?
I am so glad that our future relies on how these wonderful young women turn out. Some of them may end up being important, but I believe most of them will not. If their parents do not care what they do, why would they care if they get an education and become responsible citizens?
Sorry for the rant, but if I had tried crap like this when I was that age, I would have been slapped, I would have had my computer privileges and phone privileges taken away, and probably grounded on top of that. I'm just saying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment