February 22, 2010

Working Out

So me and a friend joined Imagine Fitness on January 12. Guess what, over a month of working out and I have not lost one pound! I decided about 2 weeks ago that I need to measure myself so I can see the changes that way, but I haven't seen changes yet. This is probably because I had to miss almost a week of going to the gym because of bad weather, etc. The gym is starting Zumba classes tonight, I want to go soooo bad! Since my husband is always gone, I have to be here with the kids and can't go to a night class. I did buy the Zumba DVD set about a year ago, so I am going to do them at night with my 3 days a week work out at the gym. Maybe then I will see some sort of results for all my hard work!

2 comments:

  1. I can tell you look smaller...how are your clothes fitting? Thats usually a pretty good indicator for me. Good job working out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My clothes do not feel any different! I did measure myself after I posted that, and in 15 days I lost 7 1/4 inches all over! It's working but it's taking forever!

    ReplyDelete