July 06, 2009

Odd time...

It is such an odd time of summer for me right now. We haven't done anything really. The only real outing the kids have had so far is going to see Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. We have gotten messed up on our schedule and don't get up until noon. I have just been saying, well we have time to do this or that, but I just realized summer is almost half over!

I got a letter in the mail and Lucas got accepted into Pre-K. He will be at school 5 days a week now. That is odd in it's self. It does not seem like he should be old enough to go to school for 5 days. Worse, it will be weird only having one kid at home during the day. I do not know what I will do when Nicolas goes to school.

As you all know, Jason has been looking for a new job. He may have found one. It will be truck driving again, but he will be home more than he was before. He will be gone all week, but they only require him to work one weekend a month. The only problem will be working out where my kids will be bunco nights! LOL!

Nicolas has decided on a couple of different occasions to take his diaper off and get on the potty or try to pee in the shower. Nothing has happened, but it may if I start sending him in there every time Jake uses the bathroom. I am not going to stress myself this time. I am not saying a word, I am just going to let him do it when he is good and ready. I am determined to make this the smoothest potty training I have ever done. With Jake and Lucas being in school 5 days a week come August, I may have the time to work with him more than I could the other two.

I guess that's about it for now. Until next time...


Kathy

1 comment:

  1. It doesnt seem like my Nick-ee-poo should even be big enough to walk, lol! Ya'll gotta start getting up and come swim with us! Ask Cecelia-my cannonballs and Little Mermaid renditions make it worth your while.

    ReplyDelete